Hello, my name is Connor. My dad took me fishing for the first time when I was three years old. I've been obsessed with it ever since. Fishing is my absolute favorite sport.
When I grow up I want to be a professional bass fisherman. If there were other kinds of tournaments that paid as much as bass tournaments I'd be doing those.
Facts about me:
- Favorite fisherman: Babe Winkleman
- Best bag is 305 fish
- Biggest fish was a 25", 5lb. catfish
- Favorite venue: near the old Orland Park police station
- My Aunt & Uncle run a fishing lure business
- Favorite setup: medium action spinning outfit-10lb. test line
- Favorite lure: stick bait, wacky rigged
- Favorite knot: palomar
- I also like to play the clarinet & the electric guitar
I hope you enjoy my site and enjoy fishing as much as I do.